Step-1 Choose a unique name for your One Person Company Registration using RUN.
Step-2 Apply for DSC for Single Director.
Step-3 Drafting of DIR-2, INC-9 & Other documents.
Step-4 Drafting of Spice, eMOA, eAOA & Agile.
Step-5 Online filing of Spice, eMOA, eAOA & Agile.
Step-6 Get Certificate of Incorporation, PAN & TAN of your company.
· Attracts more customers
· Easy to gain trust of customers
· Reliability of Investors
· Increase the potential of brand growth
· Better avenues for borrowing of Funds
· Separate Legal Entity
· Perpetual Succession
· Limited Liability
· Company can acquire any property on its own name
· Easy transfer of share
· Capacity to sue and be sued
· At least 1 Directors and 1 Member, Out of them 1 must be resident of India
· Name of company should be unique. The purposed name should not match with any existing company or trademarks in India.
· There is no minimum capital requirement for OPC Private Limited Company
· Commercial space, residential space or rented space can be Registered office of company.
· There is no minimum education requirement for directors.
· Pan Card of director & Nominee for OPC Registration (Scanned Copy)
· Aadhar Card of director & Nominee (Scanned Copy)
· Voter Id / Passport / Driving License of director & Nominee (Scanned Copy)
· Latest bank statement / Telephone Bill / Mobile Bill / Electricity Bill /Gas Bill of director & Nominee (must be less than 2 months old )
· For Registered Office of Company recent copy of electricity bill or property tax receipt or water bill or rent agreement along with latest utility bill or no objection certificate from landlord are required.
· For foreign nationals apostilled / notarized copy of passport require
· All documents must be valid.
· Registered office need not to be a commercial space , it can be residential space .
Pay Govt Fees advance only and Professional Fees after Registration, If your plan is changed in between 100% fees is refundable after deducting the Govt Fees paid
Copyright © 2019 HYCA FINTECH LLP. All rights reserved.
Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by HYCA FINTECH LLP. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, either text or image may be used for any purpose